John M. P. Knox writes software, makes photographs, and windsurfs. John occasionally brews beer at home, and goes to a lot of food, beer, and cocktail events, which he documents with photos and video. Occasionally John publishes a book.
Depending on the day, you'll find John at:
- The Beach, windsurfing
- Apple's World Wide Developer's Conference
- The Great American Beer Festival
- The Google IO Conference
- The Beer Blogger Conference
- The Alamo Drafthouse, watching a movie and drinking a craft beer
- (512) Brewing Company, drinking a beer or helping out
- Crossfit Central, working out
Hop Safari is a part of Moving Average Inc., a small independent publisher founded by John. Moving Average makes books for nerds.
@MovingAverage - Company twitter account. This usually focuses on the publishing and business side of thigs, like 4 Point Font.
@HopSafari - Beer twitter account. This usually focuses on beer, food and cocktails, much like the Hop Safari Journal.
@WindAddict - Personal twitter account. This covers all of my interests, from Windsurfing to programming to photography.